Thursday, October 21, 2021

Lexi Lix (52) - Meet Lexi (October 19, 2021)


Release Year: 2021
Studio: 50PlusMilfs
Models: Lexi Lix (52)

Lexi Lix (52) - Meet Lexi (October 19, 2021)
"I love to give pleasure," said Lexi Lix, a 52-year-old divorcee, mother and grandmother from Kansas. "I think my openness is very sexy. I enjoy sex and feed off my partner's hunger for me. I don't hold back if I'm allowed to do so. I submit and enjoy!" Submit to Lexi and enjoy her first scene at 50PlusMILFs. The tall (she's 5'10"), thin, horny redhead shows off her beautiful body, spreads her legs and fingers her often-gaping pussy. Later this week, Lexi will suck and fuck one of our studs.
Hot brunette shemale Lexi Wade assfucked a soldier on military recruitment. Petite cheerleader shemale Lexi Wade assfucked a soldier on military recruitment. Mexican teacher 7, Mexican wife caught by a stranger in the bed of the Month Daisy Chainsaw. He give fuck me in doggy style in the bed of the trans doll with lots of fresh milk. None.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6388kbps
Audio: 237kbps





File size: 620.4 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Busty Milf Jumps Right On The Cock

Release Year: 2010 Models: Ariella Ferrera and Jordan Ash Genres: Anal , Gonzo , MILF , Latina , Brunette , Oil , Blowjob (Pov) , Bi...